This leading law firm have offices throughout Australia, with more than 100 employees in their Sydney office. The firm promote a friendly and supportive team environment.
An exciting opportunity now exists for a Junior Legal Secretary to join their busy Insurance Litigation team. This role will provide you with personalised training and mentoring; giving you the opportunity to develop your skill set and grow your career.
This varied and fast paced role will see you responsible for:
- Preparing documents, letters and correspondence
- Processing and assisting with monthly billing
- Dictaphone typing
- Extensive diary management
- Answering telephones and fielding calls
- All other general administration duties as required
To be successful in this role, you MUST have:
- A minimum of 12 months Legal Secretarial experience
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Word skills and a fast and accurate typing speed
- The proven ability to communicate effectively and possess a positive work ethic
- Possess the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a mid-tier law firm who pride themselves on their continued growth and success. Don't miss this opportunity and APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )