This well-known national law firm is located close to public transport in the CBD and offers a range of benefits for it staff including monthly drinks and annual events. Working in a friendly environment which offers continued training and support, you will develop your existing skill set alongside seasoned professionals.
Working within the Financial Services team, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Preparing legal documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Managing diaries and scheduling meetings
- Booking travel arrangements
- Monthly billing
- Filing and email management
To be successful for an interview with this stable and growing employer, you must have:
- 1-2 years Legal Secretarial experience (any area of law considered)
- A fast and accurate typing speed of 50+ wpm
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )