This highly successful, national law firm are located in the heart of the CBD within stunning offices. The firm has a long established reputation of providing superior service to their clients and offering an inclusive and friendly working environment for their staff.
This role will provide you with personalised training and mentoring, giving you the opportunity to develop your skill set and grow your career. This varied and fast paced role will see you responsible for:
- Filing, photocopying and scanning
- Typing up documents
- Answering telephones
- Opening and closing files
- Assisting with monthly billing
- General administration duties
To be successful in this role, you MUST have:
- 12+ months Legal Secretarial experience
- A fast and accurate typing speed
- Strong Microsoft Word skills
- The ability to communicate effectively
- A positive work ethic
This is an extremely rare opportunity to get your foot in the door with a mid-tier law firm who pride on their continued growth and success. Previous practical legal experience not essential.Don't miss this opportunity and APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.