This well-established, international firm have a great name in the global market. With Stunning CBD offices, this firm are seeing continued growth in Australia and all over the globe!
The role is Junior Secretarial position, and offers a rare opportunity to integrate yourself within a global firm. This role will allow you to gain experience, knowledge, connections and repute as part of a highly regarded global law firm.
In this role you will develop your legal secretarial skills.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- File and matter management
- Opening and closing files
- Diary and email management
- Liaising with clients
This position is ideal for someone with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. Someone who is willing to undertake ad hoc duties and proactive with their work will thrive.
In addition to these traits, you must be able to:
- Demonstrate excellent organisation skills
- Communicate confidently and efficiently, across all levels
- Be immaculately presented
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Adhere to deadlines and manage time
- Ideally 6 - 12 months experience working within a Law Firm
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Demarco on 8270 9715 or follow him on Twitter @p2pAnthony
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715