Working in a busy property practice group, this is a great opportunity to develop your career, based in the CBD in beautiful offices.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in coordinating the settlements process
- Opening, closing and archiving files
- Dictation, collation and production of various legal documents
- Assisting with billing
- Conducting company and property searches
This is a really exciting opportunity if you are looking to progress your career within legal support. Exposure to the following is desired:
- An understanding of the property and commercial practice group
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with time recording and billing
- A fast and accurate typing speed
This is an established, commercial law firm with a great reputation. They have growing offices in both Melbourne and Sydney and a diverse range of clients including international corporations, high net-worth individuals and large family businesses. Described as innovative and helpful this firm is regularly involved in landmark transactions across difficult legal matters.
Located in beautiful offices in the heart of the CBD your benefits will include a subsidised gym membership, regular staff functions, free legal advice and free travel insurance.
If you would like to apply, please do so today. Or call Kate on 9098 7426 for a confidential discussion.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Kate Keltie on 03 9098 7426 or Sian Taylor on 03 9098 7425
( SK931418A )