This international law firm are based in the heart of Perth's CBD and are among the top law firms in the world.
The firm have a unique career development programme for all of their Secretarial staff and provide support and encouragement.
As a Junior Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant, your position will see you:
· Draft letters and email correspondence
· Coordinate travel arrangements
· Manage diary appointments and schedule meetings
· Process billing
· Photocopy, file and scan documents
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
· Recent experience working in Administration/Secretarial in a law firm
· Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Word
· A typing speed of 55wpm +
What's in it for you?
You will work as part of a collaborative and social team environment in modern offices and will receive a list of benefits include:
· Gym & health discounts
· Team sports
· Regular social events, team lunches, dinners etc
· Career development plan
· Paid study support
· Travel discounts
· Awards for your efforts
Click the appropriate link on this page or call Kim Padmore at people2people on 0403 795 973.