This leading law firm have offices throughout Australia, with more than 100 employees in their Sydney office. The firm promote a friendly and supportive team environment, hosting a variety of social events including Friday night drinks and trivia nights!
An exciting opportunity now exists for a Legal Secretary to join their busy Litigation team. This role will provide you with personalised training and mentoring; giving you the opportunity to develop your skill set and grow your career.
This varied and fast paced role will see you responsible for:
- Preparing documents, letters and correspondence
- Processing monthly billing
- Dictaphone typing
- Filing and archiving
- Delivering documents to court
- Diary management
- Answering telephones
- General administration duties
To be successful in this role, you MUST have:
- A minimum of 2 years' Legal Secretarial/Administration experience
- Either a Diploma or Certificate IV in Legal Services
- A fast and accurate typing speed and be at an intermediate level for Microsoft Word
- The proven ability to communicate effectively and possess a positive work ethic
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a mid-tier law firm who pride on their continued growth and success. Previous legal experience not essential.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )