This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for a Junior Legal Counsel has become available to join their busy Legal and Compliance team on an ongoing contract.
As a Legal Counsel, you will support the Head of Legal and Compliance and will play an integral role in providing legal advice and support to the business. You will be exposed to a broad and varied range of commercial work.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing advice to the business on a broad range of legal matters including: general corporate and commercial advice, employment law, insolvency and securities law, competition and consumer laws, intellectual property, privacy and general litigation matters.
- Negotiating, reviewing and drafting agreements for all levels of the business.
- Reviewing marketing, website and social media materials.
- Liaising with the Company's external legal consultant(s) and law firm(s), as well as the Company's internal affiliates and departments.
- Provide assistance to other legal team members in the conduct of their roles.
- Review, maintain, operate and introduce risk processes for the business.
- Updating and implementing business policies to ensure compliance with Australian laws.
As the successful candidate, you will be:
- 2-4 years PQE
- Previous experience in each of the areas of law detailed above, gained in a top tier law firm or in an in-house environment
- Experience in reviewing marketing materials and negotiating/drafting agreements.
- Demonstrated ability to handle matters independently in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Experience in dealing with all staffing levels and management.
Don't miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime to join a global leader. Apply today!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Hira Rizvi on +61 02 8270 9704