With more than 200 employees, this highly regarded law firm has an exciting opportunity available for a Junior Legal Secretary to join its Property, Banking & Finance team.
This firm is a leader within the Legal industry and advises across multiple practice areas. The firm prides itself on creating a positive and fulfilling working environment for their staff.
Supporting 3 Senior Legal Secretaries in this exciting role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and archiving files
- Photocopying and scanning of documents
- Assisting with end of month billing
- Drafting letters
- Prepare and edit documents
- Processing mail, faxes and emails
To be successful for an interview you must have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience working as a Legal Secretary/Administrator
- Intermediate to advanced in MS Office
- Confident communication skills and be professionally presented
- Proven attention to detail
If you meet the criteria above and would like the opportunity to join a well-acclaimed, leading law firm, where you will be recognised for your efforts, this is your chance. Don't hesitate - apply today!
Apply online now or call Nicola Sparkes on 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 for a confidential discussion.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )