This is a leading international law firm that are highly regarded within the Legal Industry. This firm offers many great benefits, including study assistance, discounts for travel, gym, movie and theatre tickets. The firm is located in stunning CBD offices which complement their convenient location. This is a chance to challenge yourself, working within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
The role is an entry level junior secretarial position, and offers a rare opportunity to integrate yourself within the world of legal services. This role will allow you to gain experience, knowledge, connections and repute as part of a highly regarded global law firm.
In this role you will develop your legal secretarial skills by supporting the Secretaries in the group.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closing files
- General administrative duties
- Ad hoc duties
This position is ideal for someone with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. Someone who is willing to undertake ad hoc duties and proactive with their work will thrive.
In addition to these traits, you must be able to:
- Demonstrate excellent organisation skills
- Communicate confidently and efficiently, across all levels
- Be immaculately presented
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Adhere to deadlines and manage time
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
As well as working within a close-knit team with low staff turnover, you will have the opportunity to take part in:
- Regular team events including lunches, dinner and drinks
- Health insurance discounts
- Subsidised gym membership and movie tickets
- Team sports and many more!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alice Rettie on 8270 9770
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715