An exciting opportunity is now available for a Junior Legal Secretary to join a busy CBD office.
This is a newly created role, step in and make it your own! You will be mentored and trained by highly regarded professionals.
If you are looking to start your career, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and expand your skills.
You will be working within a variety of interesting and exciting areas of law and be part of a friendly and social culture.
This fast paced role will see you responsible for:
- Preparing legal documents
- Answering phones
- Assisting with billing
- Filing, photocopying and scanning
- A variety of administration tasks
To be successful to secure an interview for this role, you must have:
- Minimum experience of 6-12 months experience as a Legal Secretary or administration within Professional Services
- An ambitious and motivated attitude
- A high level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
If you are looking for friendly working environment working for a law firm with a great reputation, who pride on their continued growth and success - APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )