An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Procurement Manager to contribute within a highly recognised NSW Government Department. As an IT Procurement Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead a small team and work closely with the Department's IT Directorate to deliver procurement projects and services.
Stepping into the role, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Planning, developing and sourcing procurement projects.
- Preparing tender documentations and contracts.
- Producing evaluation plans and reports.
- Providing specialist advice, recommendations and support to the business.
- Ensuring compliance with the relevant procurement policies and guidelines.
- Delivering risk management and procurement project management.
To meet the responsibilities of the role, you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in IT Procurement.
- Previous experience in the Government sector.
- In-depth knowledge of NSW Government's Procurement legislation and frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management.
If you are looking to be a part of this highly regarded Government Departed as your next challenge and have the required experience, APPLY NOW to be considered for the Procurement Manager position.
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.