people2people are working closely with the NSW Government who are seeking an IT Contracts Administrator for 7 months based in the Sydney CBD. This role will require travel between other department branches 1-2 days per week.
- Managing licensed software and development contracts
- Work collaboratively with colleagues within the IT Department in order to provide input regarding procurement activities and roadmaps regarding savings and commercial advantages
- Assist in contract preparation, negotiation, and administration
- Lead negotiation planning for key IT contracts
- Focus on terms and conditions
- Risk identification, consistent reporting, and mitigation
- Conduct RFx activity as required
- Management of reconciliation and payments within budget
- Deliver contract governance and vendor management
- Support to the Executive team
- Assist with contract status transitions
- Coordinate meetings, agendas, and minutes
You must have:
- 5+ years' experience in IT Contract Coordination and Management
- Extensive software licencing and subscription model knowledge
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal as will be required to liaise with a variety of individuals and deliver presentations
- High attention to detail and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment where you managed multiple conflicting deadlines NSW
- Government background is preferred
If you have experience in a similar role and believe this to be your next opportunity, click "Apply Now" for your chance to be considered further for this great opportunity!
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.