This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced IT Business Analyst has become available to join their busy Online & Business Innovation team on a long term contract.
As an IT Business Analyst, you will act as a bridge between business and IT developers, to articulate business cases into deliverable system solutions.
Reporting to the Business Process Innovation Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide technical support for undergoing projects around system implementation
- Gather business requirements from multiple stakeholders through workshops
- Create, analyse and validate functional specifications to IT developers
- Coordinate projects on updating progress dashboard and time line
- Provide other technical support for production system as necessary
- Document detailed functional specifications
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar Analyst or Business Analyst position ideally within IT, consumer electronics, telecommunications or FMCG
- Qualifications in relevant field
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Proven experience in delivering requirements and managing stakeholder expectations
- E-commerce support experience in SAP hybris, web services, API, etc.
- Effective communication skills
Don't miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime to join a global leader. Apply today!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Hira Rizvi on +61 02 8270 9704