Well established, this national law firm are located in the heart of the CBD and employ approximately 450 staff.
The Culture + Benefits
The firm foster a supportive and encouraging working environment, with an open door policy.
The firm offer a wide range of excellent benefits to their staff including a healthy breakfast provided daily, an active social club, casual Fridays, drinks and gym discounts just to name a few! The firm are actively involved in the community, sponsoring various charities and events.
This role will be varied and see you work within the IP practice group, supporting at Partner level. Your responsibilities and duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Opening, maintaining and closing matters
- Liaising with clients, staff and professionals at all levels
- Diary and email management
- Track changes and mark ups
- Preparation of legal documents, correspondence, emails, memos and letters
- Draft and amend complex legal documents
- Ad hoc PA duties such as diary and travel arrangements, answering calls etc.
- Assisting with time recording and billing
- Ad hoc administrative duties
To be successful for this busy and rewarding role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous legal secretarial experience (ideally within Litigation)
- Strong MS Word skills and a fast and accurate typing speed (60+ wpm)
- You will be confident and articulate to liaise with professionals at all levels
- An eye for detail and the ability to work autonomously and with initiative
- The confidence to interact and work within a team
- An enthusiasm to work in a dynamic environment
If this role sounds ideal for you, don't hesitate! Apply directly via the link, or alternatively, contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )