This global organisation is renowned for its level and scope of service to clients, partners and customers within the logistics industry. Located near Mascot, this company is looking for an experienced dispute officers to start ASAP for a minimum of 3 months.
Working within a large team your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a ledger of accounts (invoices that have been disputed)
- Working with clients to provide context, required information and resolve queries
- Managing disputes in accordance with company credit terms and policies
- Negotiating delinquent & overdue accounts to resolution
- Working towards collections KPI's
The ideal candidate will be process driven, a critical thinker and willing to ask questions. Strong attention to detail, good communication skills and intermediate excel will ensure you are a success. You must have a curious nature and enjoy investigating the root cause of issues.
If you feel you meet the criteria and are a capable Credit Officer up for a challenge within a highly rewarding employer then don't delay and apply now! This position is to commence within the next week so only immediately available, or soon to be candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested? Immediately Available? Apply now or contact Kimberly Kaminski on (02) 8270 9737 for a more confidential discussion.