This industry leader is changing the way the way our kids learn by providing quality children educational products across Australia. If you are an inventory planner who is looking to join a company bringing a positive change to the children of Australia, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Your role in this position will see you be responsible, first and foremost, for the timely supply of educational materials to customer. To achieve this you will need to be able to;
- Work closely with Suppliers, Freight forwarders, the Distribution Centre, and others.
- Review and analyse inventory requirements using MRP tools.
- Generate purchase orders and liaise with suppliers to ensure timely deliveries.
- Analyse Sales Performance trends
- Review and Maintain prices and availability of products
- Review stock levels and work with the marketing and sales team in order to reduce over stocked items.
- Ensuring actual inventory is matching inventory levels on the system
- Produce stock reports and set KPI's
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a proven track record in a similar role and have strong analytical skills coupled with good communicating skills. Extensive MRP experience is critical, and tertiary qualifications in business/ logistics is ideal, but not essential.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781