An exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced Purchasing/Inventory Planner to join a dynamic Australian owned company based in the Northern Beaches. Highly focused on Health and fitness, this opportunity would suit a person who has experience within medical, health & fitness, grocery or beauty brands.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and results driven supply chain professional. You will be working closely with the sale, marketing and brand managers to plan and forecast inventory to order to a tight MOQ's and budgets. Some project management of new product lines to ensure a smooth first release to launch to customers.
Your proven experience and skills should include:
- Minimum 3 year's experience in a similar purchasing/supply chain/inventory planning role
- JDE experience, specifically in forecasting and planning
- Logistics qualifications preferred but not essential
- Strong exposure working and developing SOP
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Advanced excel and office suite skills
- Proven experience solving numerical/analytical problems
- Previous management or leadership skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to meet strict and tight deadlines
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic location based in the northern beaches
- On site gym available 7 days a week, including classes
- Company supplied barista, order your morning coffee from your desk
- Family friendly environment, including family BBQ, fairs and fun days
Sound like the dream job for you apply today and you might be ordering your coffee from your new desk very soon.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781 or email@example.com