- Collaboration and execution of the business' strategic plan
- Assist with the ongoing development of the International Student Experience
- Oversee and drive strategy to implement international student acquisition
- Ensure adherence to all regulatory and compliance requirements
- Provide opportunities for the group to expand its operations
- Ensure all International Education Department policies and procedures are documented and regularly reviewed for improvement
- Relationship management including the development of partnerships with Education/Migration Agents and Regulatory Bodies.
You will have:
- A strong understanding of education and training standards, and qualifications framework
- Previous experience within international student acquisitions
- Proven experience of developing and managing key relationships with relevant education partners
- Ability to contribute to strategic planning
- Excellent communication skills.
You will be rewarded with:
- Opportuniy to join a high quality, leading private RTO
- Autonomy and opportunity to contribute at an executive level
- Attractive salary + vibrant Melbourne CBD office.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Jonjo O'Hara on 1300 338 546
( SK94505A )