about the company
Our client is developing and growing a portfolio of brands with a focus on superior customer service and innovation. Offering broad and unique products and services, the company is a market leader in their field. This is a rare opportunity to join a reputable and renowned business in a key, value add position. This role is to commence as soon as possible on a permanent basis.
about the role
As an Internal Sales Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining business relationships with existing clients
- Participate in reviewing potential new revenue opportunities
- Providing training and support to customers on current products and services
- Ensure that all new products and services are communicated and 'sold' to customers
- Deliver excellence in customer service
- Accurately record and communicate customer feedback to appropriate stakeholders
Highly motivated with a great attitude, you have a minimum of 3-4 years' experience in Customer Service/ Account Management and pride yourself on your strong customer service and up selling skills. With previous exposure to a CRM system, you possess high speed and accurate data entry skills and a high level of computer literacy. Previous exposure to trades will be highly advantageous.
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW!!