Are you a recruiter looking to step away from the sales and business development? Do you enjoy being on the road and working between different locations? This opportunity is an immediate start for an experienced recruitment consultant with this well-known global organisation, working between 2 South Sydney locations and would be a great start to your internal recruitment career.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Implement recruitment programmes and analyse recruitment development and trends
- Be involved in the end to end recruitment process to ensure the business needs are met
- Provide suggestions for improvements for the recruitment process
- Implement and execute retention plans and initiatives
- Provide advice and support to central HR department and other parts of the business
- Track progress of all documentation through to lodgement with payroll
You will bring to this role:
- A tertiary qualification in HR or a related degree OR strong experience within HR in a customer-focused industry
- Ability to cope with compete deadlines and to prioritise tasks
- Experience implementing strategies and plans
- High level of attention to detail and intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ethical and professional approach to all aspects of your work
- A driver's licence and car
If this sounds like the right role for you then apply now to be considered for a role that will enhance your human resources career! Alternatively, please give Brooke a call on 02 8270 9780 for a confidential discussion about your application.