This firm is a highly regarded, mid-sized Sydney CBD Law firm who are based in stunning offices in the CBD. This firm is proud of their reputation as having a friendly, inclusive yet professional workplace environment. The firm has numerous benefits for employees including regular social events, Friday drinks, gym memberships and health benefits. The firm is also actively involved in supporting numerous charity events.
This role offers the opportunity to expand on your legal secretarial career by joining the highly regarded Property practice group in this renowned, mid-tier law firm. Supporting a Partner and the wider team, the role will range across exciting Property Secretarial duties, and will provide the chance to prove yourself as a competent and valuable addition to the firm and legal industry.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- File management, preparing cost letters
- Diary management
- Dictaphone typing
- Handling safe custody
- Client and employee liaison
- Preparing and amending documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Organising travel arrangements and expense claims
- General administrative duties
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate up to 2 years' legal secretarial experience, ideally within Property, as well as a friendly, enthusiastic personality. In addition to this, candidates should be able to prove that they have:
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Professional presentation
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- The ability to show initiative
- The capability to work autonomously, but also to work well within a team
- Strong MS Office skills and typing speed
Don't hesitate, apply directly using the link on the ad, or by contacting Meaghan Gleeson on 8270 9706.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Meaghan Gleeson on +61282709706