This is a rare opportunity to join a leading national Law firm who has a professional, fast paced and dynamic culture. You will be joining this firm at an exciting time.
The firm has close to 200 people working in their Sydney CBD office with offices nationally, and offer many benefits for their staff.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a strong work ethic to take on a role as an intermediate legal secretary.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing diaries, emails and appointments
- Editing and amending documents
- Processing complex billing
- Liaising with clients and partners
- Opening and closing files
- Dictaphone typing
- Ad hoc duties
This role will be challenging and engaging, and in order to be successful in the role, candidates must demonstrate:
- 2+ years legal secretarial experience
- Excellent time management
- Exceptional organisational skills and prioritisation
- A strong work ethic
- A confident and driven personality
- Initiative and the ability to work autonomously
- Professional and confident communication skills
- Exceptional personal presentation
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706, or firstname.lastname@example.org, for a confidential discussion.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715