This highly regarded, boutique firm are located in the heart of Sydney's CBD, close to public transport, shops and cafes.
They foster a social and inclusive working environment, with rewards for their staff and generous Christmas gifts, quarterly functions including bowling, drinks and canapes.
You will support a team of highly motivated Legal professionals working within Litigation and will have you being responsible for various matters including:
- Prepare documents and correspondence
- Opening and closing files
- ASIC and PPSR searches
- Collating relevant data
- Inputting data into a complex database
- Lodging documents
- Coordinate diary and calendar appointments
- Manage files and documents
- Photocopy, file and archive documents
To be guaranteed an interview for this great, fast paced role you will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years working as a Legal Secretary
- Be an enthusiastic candidate with a great attitude to work
- Experience using a document management system
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills and a fast and accurate typing speed
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have great attention to detail
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alice Rettie on 8270 9770 or email@example.com