This reputable and highly successful law firm have offices throughout Australia, with a strong presence in Melbourne.
Working on a 2 week assignment to help with the overflow of work, you will be joining the firm's busy Insurance Litigation team.
The role will see you working within a team of 3 and have you:
- Amend documents
- Prepare briefs and letters
- Manage diaries and emails
- Photocopy, scan and file documents
- Assist with various administrative duties as required
To be successful for this role, you must have:
- Previous experience working as a Legal Secretary within Insurance Litigation
- Professional presentation
- Confident communication skills
- An eye for detail and ability to learn quickly
To apply, click the apply now button or call Mary Savova on +61 2 8270 9733 for a confidential discussion.