This reputable and highly successful law firm has offices throughout Australia, with a strong presence in Melbourne.
Working on a three-week assignment to help with the over flow of work, you will be joining the firm's busy Insurance Litigation team.
The role will see you working within a team of 3 and have you:
- Amend documents
- Prepare briefs and letters
- Manage diaries and emails
- Photocopy, scan and file documents
- Assist with various administrative duties as required
To be successful for this role, you must have:
- Previous experience working as a Legal Secretary within Litigation
- Professional presentation
- Confident communication skills
- An eye for detail and ability to learn quickly
- A typing speed of at least 65+ WPM
To apply, click the apply now button or call Mary Savova on 03 9098 7427 for a confidential discussion.