Our client is a global construction and infrastructure company with more than 60 years' experience transforming skylines and connecting regional areas.
This is a holiday cover position to start on 31st May until 2nd July. You will receive a two-day hand over with the current EA where you will be taught the procedures.
You will be supporting the General Counsel and his team of up to 9 Lawyers.
Your duties will include:
- Dictation typing
- General Counsel email management and printing
- Diary management
- Timesheet management
- Expense claims cost coding
- Cab charges/reception
- Printing contracts
- Tenders current weekly report
- Incoming and outgoing mail/couriers
- Travel requests and bookings
- Invoices cost coding/preparation for signatures
- Litigation reporting
To be considered for this positon you must have:
- 5 years+ experience in a similar role - preferably legal environment
- Great attention to details
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Office skills
- 60+ wpm typing speed
- Ability to work autonomously
If you have the skills required and would like to be considered, please apply today. Alternatively call Shaun Hunter at people2people on 02 8270 9778