- Perform a range of routine transactional HR work flows relevant to the operations of the functional area. Tasks include record creation, entering, processing, checking and extracting data for reporting purposes and record archiving.
- Assist with general enquiries and information requests from internal customers on matters relating to the functional area, ensuring that information supplied is accurate, relevant and resolves the request efficiently.
- Consult with the team and supervisor when dealing with complex enquiries, issues or requests, and escalating as necessary, incoming enquiries in a confidential, responsive, customer-focused manner.
- Provide efficient data processing and record management services to: facilitate accurate transaction processing; prepare routine reports, data logs and other documents; support the timely flow of information to and from the functional area.
WHAT YOU NEED
To be considered for this opportunity you should have:
- Previous experience using TRIM, MS Office and SAP
- Previous experience maintaining organisational units
- Excellent customer service
- Previous experience dealing with a number of senior stakeholders
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call David Collins at people2people on 02 8270 9799 for a confidential discussion