about the company
Our client is an established not-for-profit organisation with a national presence, providing to the skilled trade sector with their highly successful workforce. They are now looking for an experienced HR professional on an interim basis for six months.
about the role
Reporting to HR Director, this role will be responsible for, but not be limited to:-
- Working closely with key management personnel and executives to understand business needs
- Implementing and refining policies and procedures to support the business
- Engaging with all staff members to ensure all policies are understood and adhered too
Looking for your next challenge you will demonstrate:
- Track record undertaking business writing, including policies and procedures, preferably within a blue collar environment
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining procedures, processes, support tools and techniques including
- History of creation and maintenance of controlled documentation and standardisation techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with an operational/technical team and business leaders
- Ability to work with a range of stakeholders to develop and implement contemporary Policy solutions
- Ability to provide advice to managers on implementation of Policy
- Ability to deliver training as required, including leadership and management training.
If this role sounds like you, APPLY NOW or call Melanie Hammond at people2people on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion on the role.