about the company
Join a thriving global business that is currently in acquisition mode! With a large Australian-based operation, our client boasts a highly knowledgeable and established finance. Based within the Australian head office and reporting through to a European parent company, this is a multifaceted role that will see you encouraged to take ownership of your tasks and develop your skills across the business.
about the role
- Assist the full range of functions for recruitment, selection and appointment
- Assist and monitor HR and WHS compliance issues and undertake general HR and WHS administrative functions
- Manage the development, implementation and monitoring of the HR and WHS manuals, policies and procedures based on relevant legislation.
- Provide advisory service on HR management, workplace relations and WHS matters, and assist in the drafting of necessary HR documents and contracts.
- Provide training and support services via training forums (training school, business meetings, workshop, and national convention) and in field visits.
- Develop, maintain and implement Traineeship/Apprenticeship programs
- Supervise & manage the full range of staff recruitment and selection processes within agreed timeframes, including advice and support to Chiefs, drafting and placing adverts, drafting interview questions, coordinating candidate information and interviews, preparation of selection reports, conducting reference checks and constructing offers of employment.
- Manage staff induction program
- Conduct and manage staff exit interview processes and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Provide information and advice on HR Management issues to staff and ensure effective communication with all staff to maintain ethical and transparent working relationship.
- Manage annual performance review process and assist Managers when required.
- In consultation with the OSM, provide advice to management on organisational structure issues, ensuring organisational legislative compliance in relation to workplace practices.
- Develop, implement and monitor internal policies, guidelines, procedures and process which provide an effective, consistent and timely delivery of HR services.
- Supervise monthly & fortnightly payroll for Company Owned operations.
- Monitor and manage all staff leave.
Professionally presented and spoken, you have a relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, and the ability to effectively manage all Human Resources aspects of the business on a day to day basis. With the ability to juggle conflicting priorities, you pride yourself on your ability to effectively communicate workplace information to others along with your ability to interpret legislation, regulation and awards, along with policy and procedures. Highly systems literate, you will also possess a strong process improvement focus. As a practical problem solver, you have the ability to adapt to new and emerging situations whilst interpreting the needs of others. If you are looking for a role which will see you working as a "true" generalist developing a strategic, creative and long-term vision, this is the role you have been waiting for!
what's on offer?
- Friendly and stable team that values its people
- Northside with parking on site
If this sounds like you please apply now. If you have any questions please contact Samantha on 0731180125.