An exciting opportunity within this global leader for an HR adviser to join at one of the busiest times of the year. This makes for a very fast paced, project focused ongoing temporary opportunity role that will truly utilise your HR expertise.
The main focus is to provide HR support and advice to leaders across shared business/operation groups with approximately 300 employees. Importantly, this role will support the business Strategy on Performance; Employee Relations; Leadership and Capability; Alignment, Collaboration and Engagement.
Main responsibilities include the following:
- Advisor and first point contact allocated business groups for all operational HR enquires
- Strategy and execution of end to end hiring and selection process
- Employee life cycle advise and support
- Policies and procedures reviews as required
- Advise to managers and employees on conflict resolution, disciplinary, behaviour, grievance and non-performance matters and document required
- Administration of reward and recognition programs
- Project focus such as capability studies throughout the business unit
- Other areas on Organisational develop, workers compensation and general HR
What you need to bring to this role:
- HR or business degree preferred
- Working with shared business groups with a larger HR team would be highly regarded but not essential
- Solid experience in HR generalist role
- High level of MS skills and appreciation for attention to detail and process
- Strong organisational skills for projects and multitasking
- Strong communications skills to work with leadership teams and drive engagement projects and business change
- Be flexible and proactive with proven examples of problem solving and using initiative
- Well demonstrated coaching and influencing skills
- Proven change and transformation skills
- Strong sense of prioritisation and time management
If you are an experienced HR practitioner with strength in HR business partnering and enjoy developing trust and credibility with key stakeholders to negotiate and influence key people outcomes then apply today. Your next big opportunity in your HR career is here and it's an immediate start that could have temporary to permanent transitions for you.