This vacancy has come about due to the current HR Manager going on parental leave for 12 months. This well established national law firm is seeking a strong team player to join their HR team in Melbourne. They have a professional, open door management policy and pride themselves on their positive working environment. You will enjoy a comprehensive induction and handover with the current HR Manager upon starting.
Reporting to the General Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage recruitment processes and prepare new starter packs
- Provide mentorship and consultation to Partners, Lawyers, and Administrative staff
- Develop and manage annual salary and performance reviews
- Answering HR inquiries and provide advice to all staff regarding policies and procedures
- Assisting with HR Projects and Administration
To be guaranteed an interview with the global reputable firm, you must have:
- Previous HR Manager experience in a professional environment
- Tertiary Qualification: Degree in Human Resources
- Strong MS Office skills (experience using Recruitment or HR systems will be highly regarded)
- A self-starter who is able to prioritise and show initiative
- High levels of attention to detail
- Professionally presented with a confident and professional communication style
If you are seeking to be part of an organisation who values their staff and offers a great working environment with ongoing training, then APPLY NOW!