about the company
This large ASX listed organisation is one of Australia's leading speciality retailers who have experienced sensational year on year growth. They are continuing their ambitious growth plans into 2017 and require a driven HR Generalist to join their dynamic HR Services team on a temporary basis.
about the role
This temporary opportunity will see you accountable for the following duties:
- HR and Recruitment administration
- Provide HR information support to Managers, Practice Managers and employees
- Answer HR-related questions from internal stakeholders and onsite staff
- Administrative services including posting the job adverts, application management, pre-selections, rejection letters
- Registration, updates and maintenance of personnel data in HR systems
- Complaint management
Passionate about HR, you have 3-4 + years' experience as a HR Generalist and pride yourself on your strong administration skills. Highly organised you possess solid time management skills, strong communication skills have the ability to liaise with all levels within anl organisational. You have tertiary qualifications in HR, Business Administration or a related field and are immed If you are immediately available and looking to add value to a highly productive team this is an opportunity not to be missed!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Melanie Hammond on +61731180125
( SK92368A )