This organisation are a training organisation, passionate about changing peoples lives. They boast a supportive and friendly environment with excellent opportunities for growth and look for those individuals who make a positive contribution and go above and beyond for their customers.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Generalist HR Coordinator to support the Operations Manager and assist with HR Generalist Administration.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Responding to HR enquiries from employees
- Being the first point of call for any internal HR queries in the business.
- Assisting in driving the values across the business.
- Maintaining HR website Assisting with compliance of OH&S, policies and procedures.
- Providing generalist HR administration.
To be successful, you will have:
- HR role Intermediate-advanced MS Office skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentations skills
- Flexible, proactive and enthusiastic attitude with a drive and passion to go above and beyond expectations
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised with excellent time management
- Previous experience in a HR generalist role
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking that next step in their HR career to join a training organisation where opportunities are endless. Don't miss this opening and APPLY NOW!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Chloe Rees-Dennemont on 03 9098 7429