About the Client
This well established and highly reputable organisation pride themselves on their involvement with the community. Based on the Inner Northern Suburbs of Brisbane, they have an opportunity for a HR Business Officer/Adviser to join their team on a permanent basis working part time 3 days per week.
About the Role
This varied role will see the successful candidate responsible for a broad range of duties, including but not limited to:
- HR Policy development, compliance, review and implementation
- Process review
- HR administration and documentation
- HR Investigations
- IR and award interpretation
- End to end recruitment
- Maintain WHS log and the implementation of WHS recommendations
- Management of the property portfolio including property purchases, licence agreements, rental agreements and settlements
- Maintain records relating to insurance
- Assist with projects as required
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced HR professional who has the ability to work autonomously and drive HR initiatives. With excellent communication skills and a strong understanding of HR policies and procedures you display a high level of initiative, have a strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise and meet deadlines. If you are currently seeking a new challenge this is a wonderful opportunity not to be missed.
Whats on Offer?
- A diverse and varied part time role
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to add genuine value
- On site parking
- Inner city location