HR & Payroll Coordinator
Our client is an international information technology manufacturer, having been in operation for over a 100 years the now have a footprint in over a 100 countries, employing over 5,000 people. This innovative company is constantly growing and as a result they have a need for a HR & Payroll Coordinator to join their high performing team in Melbourne.
A true generalist role you will support the HR Business Partner with day to day operational support, L&D, on boarding, recruitment, payroll and other HR duties.
Your duties will include but is not limited to:
- Coordinate the on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Recruitment and selection, you will be responsible for running the full process as well as liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Administer all HR documentation and assist with any HR enquiries
- Assist in implementing the Learning and Development programs
- Payroll processing
- Assist in performance reviews and performance management programs
To be considered for this role you will have:
- You will have previous experience in a HR Administrator position.
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources
- Previous experience in payroll will be highly regarded
- A strong knowledge of Australian Labour Laws
- You will be well presented with excellent communication skills and thrive in a fast pace environment
- Join a global leader in information technology
- Work alongside a high performing team
- State of the art office based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne CBD
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Herman Benade on 03 9098 7421