This International Company is renowned for providing learning methods that work, giving children an opportunity to reach their true potential. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR/Payroll Administrator to join their head office on Sydney's North Shore.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- End-to-end bi-monthly payroll
- Staff travel bookings including flights, accommodation, etc.
- HR Support including managing benefits programs
- Provide assistance to the HR Advisor
- Ad hoc administrative duties
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Previous end-to-end payroll experience along with a strong interest in HR
- Very strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Focused and dedicated with strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, confident, professional and highly organised with the ability to multi-task
This is a great opportunity to really kick start your HR career! Fantastic opportunities for growth and beautiful offices near the station - this role won't be available for long! If this sounds like you, then APPLY NOW!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Nina Padilla on +612 8270 9763