This Australian professional services firm is a genuine recruitment industry leader and continues to win awards nationally. With a bright future and a lively culture, this group is producing strong results year on year. Their growth is attributed to talented professionals and astute leaders.
Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager, this newly created HR and Contract Officer position will see you responsible for the team's contractor management and the delivery of HR process. You will build strong stakeholder relationships, with a focus on implementing efficient HR policy and delivering a high standard of candidate and client service. Your day to day will include:
- Building strong relationships with clients and candidates ensuring first class service
- Conducting onsite visits and coordinating regular client meetings
- Drafting employment documentation and verifying qualifications & employment rights
- Completing Work Health & Safety and induction checks
- Implementing and delivering HR policy and training
- Coordinating workers compensation and RTW procedures
To be considered for interview, you will be qualified with experience in a similar role with a HR administrative focus. Your strong communication and interpersonal skills will be highly regarding in this role, where your ability to build relationships is key. Your attention to detail and ability to manage your time well, will be looked upon favourably coupled by your autonomous and self-starting nature.
Enjoy working with a successful, upbeat team in this newly created role. Join the team located in the heart of the Sydney CBD offering a rewarding salary and an opportunity to make this role your own. Please APPLY NOW!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Christina Sclavos on +61282709747.