This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in manufacturing, inspiring the world with innovation every day.
As they currently move into a period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor has become available to join this global giant supporting the HR team as their first point of contact for business units; focusing on the execution of daily HR/ER requests and administration of the employment life cycle.
You can enjoy modern offices in Sydney's western suburbs, nestled amongst a business district with buzzing café's, just a short stroll to public transport.
Commencing immediately, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be first point of contact in responding to internal and external HR related enquiries or requests
- Partner with line managers in the management of performance management procedures
- Provide an efficient and proactive consultancy service to staff and senior management
- Maintain team's agenda for business stakeholders and Senior HR BP's
- Escalate difficult situations in the business unit and work with the HR BP's on training managers in employee relations and industrial relations
- Oversee HR administration in the business unit
- Assist manager's with the day to day implementation of the core employee life cycle activities
- Support managers in new employee induction and finalisation of departing employees
- Assist recruitment team in the creation of New Starter requisition forms
- Other additional HR administrative tasks as required
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Similar experience as HR Advisor or HR Consultant in a large multinational organisation
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Business or relevant field
- Demonstrate experience in a HR Generalist position
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated with strong skills in project management, time management and leadership
- Advance PowerPoint and Word kills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
If you are looking for a new opportunity, do not delay your application! Apply now!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Michael Yoon on +61282709741