This large Australian media solutions business based in Sydney's inner west is seeking a talented HR Advisor to join the team.
Reporting directly to the Senior HR Advisor your focus will be ensuring compliance across industrial relation matters, recruitment, performance management, learning and development as well as work health and safety policies and procedures. You will be accountable for the following:
- Management of the recruitment process and coaching managers on employment related matters
- Interpretation of awards and agreements and advising of staff accordingly
- Facilitation of the appraisal process and the performance management system
- Performance of training needs analysis and the sourcing of appropriate solutions
- Maintenance and monitoring of Work Health and Safety matters
To be considered for this role, you will have proven experience at HR Advisor level ideally within a smaller team, where you would have developed a well-rounded and proactive HR skill set. You will be qualified in HR with strong communication skills and demonstrated experience in liaising with people confidentially at all levels in a business. Your ability to hit the ground running coupled with your professional demeanour will also be looked upon favourably. Experience within the professional services industry is also ideal.
Join a well-established business and work amongst a strong team of dedicated professionals. Work in a smart business environment, with cool and sleek offices in Sydney's inner west. Please APPLY NOW!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Christina Sclavos on +61282709747.
( SK92357A )