about the client
This leading organisation with a global presence have been experiencing year on year growth and continue to soar to new heights. Based in Milton, they are currently seek a passionate HR Advisor to join their organisation for a 4 month responsible for providing day to day support and driving Human Resource initiatives across the business.
This varied role will see the successful candidate responsible for providing generalist support across the organisation, partnering with internal stakeholders providing HR advice whilst maintaining operational HR functions, resulting in a positive working environment for all.
about the role
Reporting to the HR Manager, this varied role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to utilise their broad generalist skills and understanding of contemporary HR procedures and practices in a professional work setting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and report on all staff training
- Coordinate, monitor and complete staff induction program and compliance
- Coordinate the full range of recruitment activities
- Coordinate reference checks and employment agreements
- Prepare monthly and fortnightly payroll
- Assist Franchise Partners with record keeping
- Assist and monitor HR and WHS compliance issues and undertake general HR and WHS administrative functions for Franchise Partners.
- Provide advisory service to Franchise Partners on HR management, workplace relations and WHS matters, and assist in the drafting of necessary HR documents and contracts.
- Develop and maintain HR & training calendar events
- Develop and maintain HR content for newsletters, forums and communication streams
- Coordinate staff incentive programs
- Maintain all HR and L&D records
- Assist HR manager as required on tasks and projects
Professionally presented and spoken, you have a relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, and the ability to effectively manage all Human Resources aspects of the business on a day to day basis. With the ability to juggle conflicting priorities, you pride yourself on your ability to effectively communicate workplace information to others along with your ability to interpret legislation, regulation and awards, along with policy and procedures.
Highly systems literate, you have previously worked within a multisite environment and possess a strong process improvement focus. As a practical problem solver, you have the ability to adapt to new and emerging situations whilst interpreting the needs of others. If you are looking for a role which will see you working as a "true" generalist developing a strategic, creative and long-term vision, this is the role you have been waiting for! Franchise or retail experience is highly advantageous.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Melanie Hammond on +61731180125