We are looking for multiple HR Advisors to work with NSW Government department asap till Feb 2018 with possible chance of extension. Role is based at Blacktown.
Supporting a team of Senior Advisors, your role will be to assist in designing, maintaining, and enhancing the organisation's recruitment and employment functional area by assisting and advising on planning, implementing, researching, interpreting and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, procedures, programs, and practices.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Management of end -to -end recruitment
- Advise hiring managers across various issues which impact recruitment
- Manage complex customer enquiries
- Develop strong working relationships with hiring managers to allow for advice and negotiations
- Planning, implementing and researching data from different departments related to surveys
- Interpreting and evaluating human resources strategies, policies, programs, and practices
- Design, review, and enhance policies and procedures
- Making recommendations based on research
The successful candidate should have:
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting HR related data, drawing insights from that data, making recommendations based on the data/ evidence and presenting this in written form (i.e. a report).
- Demonstrated experience or ability to research HR related issues and again present this information with clear and realistic recommendations in written form.
- High level of organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- High analytical skills
- Competent using a variety of systems such as; TRIM, Remedy, Taleo, iSeries
The role is looking to start in ASAP, so no notice periods will be considered for this contract.
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.