This global leader is at the forefront of change and development, inspiring the world with their products and delivering the future of technology to your home.
As they continue through this period of growth, an opportunity has become available for a PC Technical Engineer to join this leading brand on a Ongoing contract.
Based in luxury offices in Western Sydney positioned amongst a buzzing cafe atmosphere, you can enjoy a 1st class working environment with onsite parking available and positioned conveniently within a short stroll to public transport.
Reporting to the MIS Part Leader, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Setup of Desktop/Laptop PCs, and configure as directed
- Install of all software (business and security)
- Setup user ID's
- PC Technical Support for all IT enquiries, within directed resolution times
- Basic VoIP phone setup - Extension number and phone installation
- Support IT asset management
As the successful PC Technical Engineer:
- Experience in a similar Help Desk, PC or Technical support role
- IT Diploma in Computers, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience installing and repairing various hardware and software
- Phone System / VoIP experience an advantage
- Server and Network experience an advantage
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your IT career and really advance your support skills. We are looking for someone to start ASAP so please apply now!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Hira Rizvi on +61 02 8270 9704