Reporting into the Managing Director of this major market leader, you will be responsible for overseeing the sales and account management function across Australia & New Zealand. This will include stakeholder engagement, and managing existing accounts and project delivery at C-suite level. You will ensure that this organisation is strategically placed in the market to bid on and win major projects across Australia and New Zealand.
Ideally you will have previous experience managing government accounts, as well as a robust network of contacts within the construction industry. Project management experience will be highly regarded. Although this is an international organisation, they have a very lean team in Australia, therefore we do require someone that is willing to be 'hands on' and get involved in all parts of the business.
- Managing a small existing portfolio of major clients predominately in construction and government,
- Acting as the main contact between operations and their clients with the support of three sales professionals,
- Heavy involvement in the bid process managing cross-function bid teams,
- Working closely with engineering, finance and operations to strategically price projects,
- Providing leadership and development to your direct reports.
For you to be successful in this role you will have:
- A degree in Business, Engineering or Finance,
- Extensive experience in sales, account management, and staff management,
- Strong experience with stakeholder engagement, working on large projects.
- Work for the most dominant player in this industry sector,
- Be part of a high performing culture,
- Enjoy a competitive base and benefits package.
Interested? Please call Herman Benade on 0390987421
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Herman Benade on 03 9098 7421