Career opportunities like this do not come up in Brisbane often! Due to growth our client require a commercially astute Group Planning & Analysis Manager with excellent people management and communication skills to head up the Analysis Team.
Your primary focus will be to oversee and manage the group's Business Analysis function in order to assist key strategic decision making.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following background/skills:
- Qualified, CA/CPA or similar with experience in a commercially focused leadership role
- Extensive analytical skills and high levels of commercial acumen
- Experience working in fast paced companies is essential
- Ability to communicate with senior leaders across a group function
- Experience in large complex organisations is a prerequisite
- Highly systems literate, with prior exposure to large ERP systems and Business Intelligence tools
- Highly level excel skills and ability to manipulate large volumes of data
- Experience working with sales/commercial teams to drive company performance
- Long term tenure, with track record of success in a business undergoing change
- You will be extremely flexible with a proactive style and a strong sense of urgency
- A previous background from within a manufacturing/FMCG/Retail of similar industry would be highly regarded
A large complex organisation, they are a well-established business both here in Australia and overseas. Due to continued growth they are embarking on a period of rapid expansion.
- Coordinate the Group Annual Budgeting process and regular forecasting
- Ensure alignment and consistency of analysis, planning, reporting and monitoring of KPI's
- Product Costing
- Working on cost saving initiatives for supply chain
- Balanced scorecard monitoring and follow up
- Financial analysis to aid Management in decision making
- Provide the senior leadership team with reporting, analysis and predictive modelling including presentations to executive team
- Due diligence and analysis of potential acquisitions/ new business
- Business partnering to all functions of the business
What's on offer?
- Join a growing business in a highly visible role
- Excellent progression prospects and mentoring opportunities
- $150k - $180k + Super + Bonus
For further information in confidence please call Chris McGinty or Ben Wheeler on (07) 3118 0125 or 0417 625 611.