Currently experiencing high growth through acquisition and gaining market share, this dynamic company require a Group Accountant/ Finance Manager to assist the CFO on a temporary basis. The role will require a focus on reporting, process improvement and leading a team.
Reporting to the CFO the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supervision and mentoring a finance team of four
- On-going review and improvement of internal controls
- Preparation of monthly management reports (variance and analysis)
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Responsible for all statutory compliance and reporting
- Budget and forecast preparation
The ideal candidate for this role will be CA/CPA qualified with several years' experience within a hands on leadership role with strong technical accounting skills within a medium to large business. The ability to 'hit the ground' running and to build rapport across the business quickly will be essential to this role.
If this role appeal to you APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.