The specialist government team here at people to people are working closely with the NSW Government to recruit an experienced Graphic Designer for an exciting new role which will allow you to utilise your creative skills and provide some much needed assistance to cover a 2 weeks period with the possibility of extension!!
- To provide graphic design solutions that support communication projects and initiatives
- Looking at responsive design - Desktop/ Tablet/Online
- To design solutions whilst embracing best practice approaches across print and digit media
- Negotiate cost of prints for production projects with external suppliers to ensure optimum value for money
- Awareness of accessibility standards within the Government requirements - awareness
- Ability to think beyond the realms of what the client is looking for
The ideal candidate will be all-rounder in Graphic Design who can demonstrate a variety of design work across both online and offline channels, along with experience working in a corporate environment. An exceptional eye for detail, strong communication and customer service skills and a flair for conceptual and branding work are key to this role.
A real opportunity to add some highly valued experience and gravitas to your resume.