People2People is a wildly successful recruitment firm that continues to grow and expand its operations along Australia's East Coast. We are currently searching for a recent graduate to join our Sydney CBD office on the temporary business support team. Our internal recruitment strategy is one aimed at identifying staff who can provide a personal and professional recruitment service with integrity. With the recruitment market continuing to fire on all cylinders, we are now offering an opportunity to join one of the most profitable teams in the Sydney CBD working with senior consultants with 15 years' + experience within their field.
As the Graduate Recruitment Consultant, your role will ensure the candidate experience at people2people is second to none.
Amongst other duties while supporting a part-time senior consultant, you will be tasked with:
- Manage team meetings and interviews
- Resume preparation
- Answer and forward incoming calls
- Resourcing candidates through social media, and internal and third-party databases
- Liaising with clients and taking job briefs
- Interviewing professionals of all levels
- Writing and management of job advertisements
- Maintaining regular contact with your candidate base
- Understanding the needs, wants and capabilities of candidates in order to shortlist internally to consultants for live vacancies
We are seeking a Graduate with a strong work ethic, tenacity, a high degree of resilience and integrity. To succeed in this team you will be ambitious, resourceful, quick, passionate, and smart.
What's in it for you?
People2People is a collaborative company with a team-focused attitude. You will be able to learn off industry experts and experience constant professional and personal development. We offer Friday drinks and annual company events, and additional rewards linked to tenure.
We have a number of opportunities at the moment, so please don't hesitate in applying. Alternatively, give Kerri a call on 8270 9771!