people2people is a 100% Australian owned recruitment agency that provides recruitment solutions within business support, legal, accounting, and ops & supply chain professions. Since opening their doors in 2005, people2people now proudly operate across five offices - Sydney, Chatswood, Parramatta, Melbourne, and Brisbane. As one of Australia's most trusted and reputable middle market recruitment partners, there's a rare opportunity for a graduate to join the Sydney CBD office as a trainee recruitment consultant on the temporary specialist team.
Please note that it is essential that applicants have a Bachelor's degree.
Amongst other duties while supporting a part-time senior consultant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Learning and developing your recruitment knowledge and skills
- Phone screening, interviewing, and recommending candidates
- Resourcing candidates through a variety of channels including social media and in house databases
- Writing job advertisements
- Supporting the consulting team with recruitment projects, sales and marketing
- Liaising with clients and taking job briefs
- Manage team meetings
- Working to targets and goals
- Following a clear path to becoming a 360 Recruitment Consultant
To be successful to interview for this rare opportunity, you will:
- Be university educated
- Highly motivated, driven, and goal orientated
- Have demonstrated achievements in sport, academia, and/or business
- Possess a desire to grow your career and work with the best in the industry
You will be rewarded with:
- A fast paced, high energy team environment
- Career development and growth
- Vibrant CBD location close to gyms, cafes, and shops
- Friday socials
- Great rewards and lifestyle!
If you believe you have what it takes to be successful in this role, APPLY NOW and call Rachel Fisher on 82709787!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Fisher on +61282709787
( SK94516A )