people2people is a highly successful diversified recruitment company operating across five offices - Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Chatswood and Parramatta. Established in 2005 and celebrating eleven years' of high quality service, the company is 100% Australian owned and operated. With high staff retention, engagement and promotion, this is a rare opportunity to join one of Australia's fastest growing and most successful recruitment industry leaders.
Due to growth, we are now seeking a trainee recruitment consultant to join the team. It is essential that applicants' have a Bachelor's degree (or Post Graduate/Masters) in one of the related fields: Accounting, Finance, Commerce and Business.
Reporting to the Managing Director, Victoria, your key responsibilities will include:
- Learning and developing your recruitment knowledge and skills,
- Managing candidates and providing a high level of customer service,
- Phone screening, interviewing and recommending candidates,
- Conducting database searches and reviewing ad response,
- Writing job advertisements,
- Supporting the consulting team with recruitment projects, sales and marketing,
- Office management and support to the Managing Director,
- Working to targets and goals,
- Following a clear path to Recruitment Consultant in a specific discipline.
To be successful to interview for this rare opportunity, you will:
- Be university educated
- Highly motivated, driven and goal orientated,
- Have demonstrated achievements in sport, art, academia or business,
- Possess a desire to grow your career and work with the best in the industry.
You will be rewarded with:
- A fast paced, high energy team environment,
- Career development and growth,
- Vibrant CBD location close to gyms, cafes and shops,
- Great rewards and lifestyle!
If you believe you have what it takes to be successful in this role, call Stephanie Angelucci on 03 9098 7431 and APPLY NOW.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Stephanie Angelucci on 03 9098 7431